Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Happy Tuesday !

Tail of Happiness

Once there was this kitten that was chasing its tail. It just chased it and chased. An older wiser cat came along and he watched this kitten. The cat watched the kitten for a long time. Then he asked the kitten, "Kitten, why do you chase your tail?" The kitten replied, "Because I will find happiness in my tail." The old cat watched for a time longer then he said, "I, too, use to chase my tail because I thought I would find happiness there. But I realized that I didn't need to chase my tail for wherever I went it seemed to follow." And the old cat got up and walked away with his tail whishing behind

 

 

GOOD MORNING !

Thank the good Lord, there is happiness to be found in each day!  This morning I'm listening to the baby monitor now parked in my living room....snores coming from above...

How nice to have someone else at home! The tick-tock of the clocks is all I'd usually be hearing.  

The pictures above were sent in a nice email from DDIL#2.  We haven't heard much from them since the hurricane, but she wrote that they are doing well and DS#2 had his pinning ceremony on the 16th and his advancement in rank is official now. 

Now I'm off to work !

Have a blessed day all !

 

***BIG SMILE***

Ma

 

Kitten graphics by:  

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah I love the kitty cat proverb. sometimes we just need to let it go with thie flow and it will follow us. Ibet it is a glrouis week for uou