Wednesday, September 14, 2005

OVER THE HUMP - SLIDING INTO THE WEEKEND!

 

  I will not wish thee riches nor the glow
of greatness, but that wherever thou go
some weary heart shall gladden at thy smile,
or a shadowed life know sunshine for awhile.  And so thy path shall be a track of light, like angels' footsteps passing through the night.

Words on a Church wall
in Upwaltham, England

  GOOD MORNING !

   Yesterday we were up in the high 80's - today we're supposed to get some rain and it'll drop down in the 70's.  Nice relief in sight.  If I were at the beach, I'd like the heat, however, I'm not at the beach, nor am I going to the beach, so it's about time we cool down a bit.

  I'm  now in the process of putting away all those things that a 1 and 2 year old should not play with...it's only a couple days until my 'Sunshine Babes' are home again. 

   We didn't play our dulcimers after all last evening, one of the gals was sick so we switched to later in the month.  I've been playing the dulcimer for around 20 years now.  I remember it was the year that son # 3 was in the 5th grade. It's lots of fun and a great stress reliever.  September we begin practicing our Christmas music, which I love,  they think is too soon to start...but we do!

   ***BIG SMILE***  

Have a Blessed Day !  

MA  

 God gave you a gift of
86,400 seconds today.

Have you used one to say thank you ? 
 
William Ward    

 

The graphic above was sent to me by Lori - Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So neat that you play the dulcimer.  
And awesome your family is coming back to visit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your happy blog. :>} I see you got the graphic working up there. It was 90's here yesterday. the hot days are hot but its different than it was before katrina its like they are hot for a bit but not so muggy. But yes I long for a cloudy cool 70's day in fact I got me some hot choclat yesterday yum yum