Tuesday, September 13, 2005

IS IT MORNING ALREADY???

 

 

Trouble is a part of your life
and if you don't share it,
you don't give the person
who loves you a chance to
love you enough.

Dinah Shore  

   

 Good Morning !

  I was up later than I should have been last night and tonite is our monthly dulcimer get together, so  I'll be up past bed time again...   We celebrated my Dad's 83rd birthday yesterday - how blessed I am to still have him around.  I'd miss all the words of wisdom he shares with us around the table with a good cup of coffee , of course!  

 I'll be drinking my share of that good stuff myself this morning!

 

   Have a blessed day all !

   

 ***BIG SMILE***

    MA

   

   But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.

Thomas Jefferson
 

 graphics provided by:  

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to your dad!  My dad's b-day is Thursday and he will be 74.  Enjoy the night with your friends!

Anonymous said...

YOur blessed ot have your dad around and able to communicate and talk aroundthe table. My mom is here but her alzhiemers well makes having a converstation difficult. NO I cant believe its morning already!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You play the dulcimer?  I love the sound of a dulcimer.

Anonymous said...

I have never come across anyone before who can play a dulcimer. Happy belated birthday greetings to your dear old dad.
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Like the pretty dulcimer............
I was a little worried when you said you were "drinking the good stuff"  ---then I understood that you meant coffee.  I'm sipping mine right now, wishing that i didn't have to stop and get ready for work.  My precious 20 min on the computer goes real fast in the mornings.
Sonya