Wednesday, September 7, 2005

OVER THE HUMP DAY !

 

Life is a miracle
Don't let it slip away,
Open your heart to others
Give of yourself each day.

See the beauty in everyone
Regardless of where they've been,
Some have a difficult journey
And really need a friend.

Share your gifts and talents
Listen with your heart.
Do the things you dream about
But don't have time to start.

Pick a bouquet of flowers
Show someone that you care,
Be gracious and forgiving
Life is never fair.

Hold on to your courage
You may need it down the road,
We all have a cross to bear
It could be a heavy load.

If you practice all these things
No matter where you roam,
You may find both sun and rain
But you'll never feel alone!

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Another 'ordinary' day today !  I do love them.  Off to work and home to work somemore !  Seems as though the doing is never done!

We've just got to be happy that we've got the ability to do it ! The good Lord knows if I quit work I'd just get tired of sitting here by myself, so he keeps me working and doing.

***BIG SMILE ***

Hugs and Smiles to you All

Enough to fill your entire day

I hope they bring you happiness

in some small way !

MA

The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life.

Robert Louis Stevenson

 

Yellow Rose Graphics by:

 www.creativeladiesministry.com  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have to take each day and make the best of it!  I hope yours is great!

Anonymous said...

Im sure if you quit work you would be out helping others and doing for them. I doubt you would be idle and bored. Your a helper for sure.

Anonymous said...

I know I whine about work sometimes but I couldn't stay home every day either. Although a six month vacation would be nice just to get caught up on me time... :)
Linda