Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Over the Hump Day

 

A child's life is a blank page.
What will the first words be?
Shut up!
Get out of my sight.
Go play.
Don't touch!
You, that child's parent, write upon 
These words teach fe
ar.

They register unwantedness.
They say, "I don't love you."
Let your words teach gentleness and beauty.
Let them supply high moral principles, 
courage to meet life's disappointments, pride in a job well done.
Use words that reflect your love:
Beautiful, son!
You did a great job.
Don't worry--we'll clean it up together.
I'm so proud of you!

When your child is grown, you will look at him and see 
the words you wrote on that blank page. Write words you will be proud of!

 

GOOD MORNING !

 

  

I think that when I look at all my children I see words written that I’m very proud of.  They all have worked so hard and done so much with their lives.  They are all loving, kind and considerate people.  Their dad died when most of them were quite young and what they’ve accomplished has been on their own, with no handouts from their parents.  They reflect the love that their dad and I had for them and for each other.  That means more than all the $$$ in the world.  With the good Lord’s help and a lot of love, impossible things can happen

Please say a little prayer for our Sweetheart – she goes to a new doctor today to see if something can be done to control her seizures.  Our little one has suffered these since she was about 6 months old and she’ll be 3 in just a few weeks

After today only one more day of work left this week!  Friday is a vacation day for me.  I’ll be spending time with the ‘babes’ and loving every minute

Have a very good ‘Hump’ day – we’re on the downhill slide into the weekend

***BIG SMILE***

MA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wondered what happend to your husband.  I bet it was hard raising your children with out a dad like that. But you seem to have done a wonderful job. I pray your little one finds answers and the Father gives  the drs wisdom

Anonymous said...

I hope I do half as good a job as you have...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wondered what you were referring to in the last entry as I'm reading backwards.  I hope they figure something out that will help.  Maybe she will grow out of them?  But God is the Great Physician....if anyone pulls off a miracle, we know that he can.