Friday, May 30, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 5, PAGE 30

Life moves fast. Make it count. CELEBRATE!

Are you are lacking laughter in your day?

Remember the average child laughs 400 times a day.

It may be time you let the child inside come out to play awhile. We really do have more to enjoy than we did as children.

We have a vast amount of memories stored to be brought out and explored.

We have years of mistakes that are always good for a laugh.

We have accumulated friendships full of hugs and love that certainly can bring some smiles to our faces.

We can celebrate all those things and what's more we have the enthusiasm, wonder and excitement in all the good times yet to come.

Laughter is the best medicine !

From one of my daily meditations

GOOD MORNING!

What a very nice short work week this was! The good Lord has certainly blessed me with some restful days this week. I’ll be off to the camper after work and even though there will be a chance of showers today and tomorrow, it will be good to be there.

DS#1 and his family won’t be camping this weekend but DD and her hubby should be there. It doesn’t make much difference to me as I would be happy there if it was just me camping. I do love spending time with some of my family though. It sure beats sitting at home by my self and doing house work.

The poor house is sadly neglected. I usually try to do a little each evening, but my evenings go so quickly there is hardly time to do much. My next door sister is keeping up with the yard work on the weekends. We have such a tiny little yard that it doesn’t take much. She loves to work with the flowers and is much better at it than I so it’s good she is able to do this.

I’ll probably have an update and pictures for you come Sunday evening. Have a great weekend everyone. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Life, like any other exciting story, is bound to have painful and scary parts, boring and depressing parts, but it's a brilliant story, and it's up to us how it will turn out in the end.

Bo Lozoff

Here’s wishing

That each day of yours

Be BRIGHT

And BEAUTIFUL!

MA

 

graphics by:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daily meditation is very wise ,and thought provoking as ever ,Have a lovely weekend ,and I will be looking forward to your new pictures ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Good morning!
It is supposed to be hot here in Ky today.  87 predicted.  Just so it isn't muggy.
Do you have air cond in your camper?   If so, you should be comfy.  You can
read or write if it showers.  Thanks for lifting my spirits every day.  If you publish
your books,  I want one of the first copies.  Have a wonderful weekend.   Pat

Anonymous said...

You have a great weekend as well my friend.  Yes, we should all laugh more but as you get older there gets less and less to laugh about.  I only really laugh this days when my Grandsons are over.  With the state of our country nowadays and the awful weather, certainly no smiles to raise there.  Hugs.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good weekend camping and the weather stays good for you ~ glad you had some restful days this past week ~ looking forward to seeing your pictures ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Great entry. Have a wonderful camping weekend!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you going off to spend the weekend with your family.  Although it's better if the weather is nice, I'm sure you'll feel refreshed after the weeknd.  Pat

http://journals.aol.co.uk/pm71blackfen/ramblings-from-pat/

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to your updates...and so happy you are happy camping..that puts a smile on my face.  You have a restful weekend and enjoy ....hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Lovely to be back reading you once again.I hope you had a wonderful time camping and it's lovey your sis enjoys the yard work,as you do your camper.Both happy that sounds great.Looking forward to your lovely pictures as always.We have to be thankful for small mercies be the weather rain or shine  alone or in company it is good  to be alive.Enjoy .Take Care In my prayers God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Oh my! My house is in need of a good cleaning!! I finally realized to relax and do it when possible. I am living a different life since January 1. lol Like the old saying, "My time is not my own." Hubby is finally letting me drink a couple of cups of coffee and get my face on before going out in public. lol Hope you had a wonderful time this weekend. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

So nice that your sister doesn't mind doing the yard work to give you more time to relax....
Linda :)