Wednesday, May 7, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 5, PAGE 7

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

Oprah Winfrey

Life moves fast.

Make it count.

CELEBRATE!

Celebrate Your Life! is all about living your dreams today, not just wishing for them in the future We each have only the moment we are in; we are guaranteed no more than this. Make it Count

Celebrating Your Life is about renewing and rediscovering your gratitude for each and every day. Don’t wait for an event or occasion. Make your own events and occasions. Avoid the trap of routine and busy lives and find what matters most and celebrate that regularly

GOOD MORNING !

HAVE YOU LAUGHED TODAY?

 A good sense of humor helps us all get through the everyday adversities of life. After all laughter is the best medicine. I've been laughing a whole lot more lately. I laugh at my self more and more every day. I find humor where before I’d be crying. I guess it is because I’d rather laugh than cry.

I am always in awe of the cheerful dispositions my grand’babes’ have. They are so full of excitement and it bubbles right out of them. I seldom see them sad or gloomy. What a blessing they are to me.

Our dear Lord blessed me above all my dreams with 7 dear and unique children and I’m very thankful for them and now I’m being doubly blessed by their children. There are plenty of every day reasons for celebrating each and every new day.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Today, loving God, we pray for our mothers:

who cared for us when we were helpless

who comforted us when we were hurt

whose love and care we often took for granted.

Today we pray for:

those who are grieving the loss of their mother,

those who never knew their biological mother,

and now yearn for her

those who have experienced the wonder of an

adopted mother's love

the families separated by war or conflict.

Lord, give them special blessings.

Keep us united with you and with each other, so that we can be

and become all that we are meant to be.

Amen.

Here’s wishing

That each day of yours

Be BRIGHT

And BEAUTIFUL!

MA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping that you have a wonderful week
leading up to a Happy Mother's Day!
My children are so great that I wish
there was seven of them!  And those
wonderful grandsons,  How blessed I am..
and so are you, Ma.   Could you spare me
a grand-daughter?  I guess not..........Pat

Anonymous said...

Every day is special :-)

xoxo