Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 5, PAGE 20

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

Oprah Winfrey

Most people are just trying to get through the day.

Be committed to learn to get from the day.

Don’t just get through it; get from it.

Learn from it. Let the day teach you.

Join the university of life.

What a difference that will make in your future.

Commit yourself to learning.

Commit yourself to absorbing.

Be like a sponge. Get it. Don’t miss it.

Jim Rohn

GOOD MORNING !

Monday is now history and today (Tuesday) is another day in which we can start brand new and make the most of what ever may be coming our way.

I’m putting my layers on this morning as it is still chilly here and I don’t like being cold. It is going to be in the 50’s with some clouds and maybe showers they say. That is better than freezing temps and snow for sure.

Usually we are a bit warmer this time of year and come this weekend all our pools and beaches will be opening for the season. The pool at the campground will be open too, but I know it has to get a bit warmer for me to go swimming.

Actually, I don’t do a lot of swimming, I just float around in the water and enjoy cooling off in the pool when it is hot.

The pictures I added today are from Mother’s Day weekend. I am now finally able to download them on my computer. With any luck I may be able to make an entry from my computer from the clubhouse deck this weekend. I’m going to take the laptop and see.

I’m now on my last sip of this good coffee this morning so I guess I’d better get ready to go.

I owe, I owe

It’s off to work I go…

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Whatever you are, be a good one.

Abraham Lincoln

Here’s wishing

That each day of yours

Be BRIGHT

And BEAUTIFUL!

MA

 

graphics by:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was lovely to see all your lovely family enjoying themselves to gether ,Imust be getting better Ican sit and type abit now ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing us the photos, I can see you have a very close family, resembles my own, I wish we could all go camping every weekend!~~ Pat http://journals.co.uk/pm71blackfen/ramblings-from-pat/

Anonymous said...

I agree with you...too chilly here to swim...it won't be warm enough for our holiday.  Hope you have a relaxing Tuesday...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Loved your pictures! Looks like you all have such a fun time out there!
You are right about learning from they day. We really need to do that.
Hugs..Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

the pictures are awesome, thanks for sharing them.  Our camper is on site right now also and I just love staying there.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Loved your pictures especially the very last one of your cat waiting for you when you returned home ~ Everyone looks to be enjoying themselves ~ hope you have a good day at work ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

I love the graphic you open up with.It's been sunny here today but still a cool breeze.Yes it's the season now for all the camps to be opened up here in England.Our coastal resorts will be very busy indeed.All your pictures are so lovely.The children are adorable bless them.What a lovely deck the clubhouse has very roomy .I hope you are able to hook up your laptop.Lots of smiles from the family they  cheered me as usual.Once again I say they are a credit to you.Safe journeys home from work.I hope the weather gets a little warmer for you for the weekend.Lovely picture of your dear pet cat.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Those were great photos and see all of you are a dog lover like myself. lol Looks like everyone is having a wonderful time. On the 7th of June our church is going to a lake outing. It looks like a lovely lake. Don't know what we will do but sure we will find something to do.. if not we will eat. lol Hope you have a wonderful week with lots of blessings and the week goes by fast so you can go camping soon. :-) God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

I like your little stepping stones, looks good.
You are blessed to have children who are close.
looks like a good time.