Thursday, May 15, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 5, PAGE 15

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

Oprah Winfrey

It is the mind which creates the world around us,

and even though we stand side by side

in the same meadow, my eyes will never see

what is beheld by yours, my heart will never

stir to the emotions with which yours is touched.

George Gissing

What I see is not the same as what you see, even if we're standing together. Your experiences and your likes and dislikes make your view completely unique, just as my experiences make mine very special.

GOOD MORNING,

With a little luck and lots of prayers I’m making an entry this morning. I want to thank you all for the kind comments and prayers due to my computer woes. I guess the good Lord must want me to keep on making entries as I’m on line again.

Hopefully my other computer will be fixed soon too. I had a 1 year warranty that hasn’t expired yet on it and also bought the extended 2 year. So I’m covered that way for sure.

The furnace at work quit working too. Hopefully the boss is going to have a new one installed soon. The old one died completely. Thankfully I have a little space heater at my desk to keepwarm. It is very chilly here yet and warmth is needed.

I’m off to work with a smile this morning. I’ve been in such a habit of making my morning entry that I really missed it the past few days.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

We do not see things as they are.

We see them as we are.

The Talmud

Here’s wishing

That each day of yours

Be BRIGHT

And BEAUTIFUL!

MA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep smiling Pam and keep warm soon be the weekend ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

The Good Lord knows we need to keep reading your inspirational words.He knows we would be a sorry sad bunch, to not have you around us everyday posting your wonderful entries.....I am sorry the heating has packed in at work.Nothing worse than feeling cold.Happy you have a small heater for yourself to keep warm and Prayers continueing all goes well with your repair.It's just so good to know things are insured isn't it? Thinking of you lots. Have a great day.I hope it soon passes for you. Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

So good to have you back online.  You are sorely missed
when you are not here.  I for one need your cheerful
and inspiring words.  I've grown accustomed to your
space, right?  Right!  Stay warm and happy.   Pat

Anonymous said...

Always happy when I see your entries...
Hope your boss will get that new furnace.  
You take care and enjoy your evening...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

It's 101 degrees here today, I'm not understanding the word heater, lol.....
Linda :)