Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 5, PAGE 14

GOOD MORNING,

Just doing a little check in with you all today.  Last night for a few breif moments I thought my computer was going to work again, but this morning when I turned it on it wouldn't...so here I am using the computer at work to give you the update.

I really need to take the thing back to best buy so they can fix it.  I just got it last fall and there is a 2 year warrenty on it.  The problem is I work all day and I'm not taking a vacation day off for my computer...no way.  Best I can do at moment is to keep trying it out to see if it will work.   Strange that whatever is wrong with my big computer is also affecting my lap top.  That makes it seem like a wireless connection problem, but it says it is working ok.???  I don't understand any of it. 

I'll post when I can and if you don't hear anything from me, you'll know why.

'On Ya' - ma

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your having problems with your computer.  Linda

Anonymous said...

I just hate computer issues. Hope it's resolved soon so we can get to our regularly scheduled programming!
Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hope you can get it fixed soon, can you not go on a Saturday? I don't know how I managed without mine! ~~ Pat http://journals.aol.co.uk/pm71blackfen/ramblings-from-pat/

Anonymous said...

I don't know if system restore would do the trick,it's quite a simple procedure to do,Only takes about five minutes,but I would give it a try.You have nothing to lose.if you know what I mean.I do wish you had someone close who could help you.Know you are in my prayers and I hope you are soon back online.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand.http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I have been reading but not commenting Pam ,Igot hoelessly behind ,now I have hurt my back ,hope you get the commuter fixed soon ..love Jan xx