Sunday, May 4, 2008

BOOK O8, CHAPTER 5, PAGE 4

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

Oprah Winfrey

What reason do I need to celebrate life?

A birthday, a wedding anniversary,

or a holiday are all reminders that

there is something to celebrate.

Yet every day can be a celebration of life.

I celebrate life by praising God.

Praise can be a quiet time of

communion with God or a

joyous hymn of thanksgiving to God.

I celebrate by recognizing

the life of God within others.

We are all unique expressions

of God's creativity,

and I treat others with all the honor

that I would great masterpieces,

for indeed we are.

I rejoice in every expression

of life I perceive.

The song of a bird,

the beauty of a mountain,

the fragrance of a flower,

the softness of a kitten's fur all

give me reasons to celebrate life.

Unattributed

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!

I'm finally home from my weekend travels.  Today turned out to be a beautiful sunny day here in northern Ohio.  The breeze was a little chilly but the sun was nice and warm and oh so welcome.  We had lots of Spring Showers Friday and Saturday .

I put the pictures of the camping part of my weekend  above for you all to see, but the grandson's First Communion and the party at DS#3's house afterward will be posted for you all to see tomorrow.  It's getting late in the evening and I still have loads to do around  here so I thought it best to divide them up. 

All too soon the weekend is just about over, but it was full of good times and lots of happy moments so I'm a happy camper in more ways than one.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

 Everything is created from moment

to moment, always new.

Like fireworks,

this universe is a celebration

and you are the spectator contemplating

the eternal Fourth of July of your absolute splendor.

Francis Lucille

Here’s wishing

That each day of yours

Be BRIGHT

And BEAUTIFUL!

MA

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a nice weekend, it's always nice to be with family, no matter the weather.  Thought I'd let you know a lot of your pictures did not show up, at least on my computer.  Joni

Anonymous said...

how neat your little camper looks...good idea on the stepping stones, keep your feet from getting muddy.
I need you sil to make my deck bigger... that looks like a nice one.

Anonymous said...

glad you had a nice week end even if it did rain a bit... loved the pictures!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Loved your pictures ~ I am glad you had a good weekend and the rain didn't spoil your enjoyment ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Have a great week, too!!

xoxo