Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 5, PAGE 13

Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.

Sean O’Casey

The recent rising temperatures have sent nature into overdrive. May is the month when everything is vibrating with energy and life. Our gardens are simply bursting with colour.

The same can also be said of us as well. Every action of ours has an impact and influence that we often don’t fully understand or appreciate. Those that are inspired out of love, kindness and goodness are the ones that will always make the biggest impact. They vibrate out to touch and inspire others

GOOD AFTERNOON!

Here I am at work and eating my lunch.  I just took a few minutes out to let you know the computers are not working at home .  The computer here at work is fine so I'm borrowing it for just a moment or two for personal time.

I can't tell you how upset I am that my computers are not working.  Doing my journal and my newsletter is one of my joys in life so I miss that very much.  Going home to an empty house isn't quite as bad when you're connected to the internet.

I don't know when I'll get another chance to be online, but when I can, I'll make an entry. 

'On Ya' - ma

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Dear I am so sorry to come back and read you are having problems computer wise.I havehad many too since i moved I don't seem to be able to gather up whats wrong.Stil I am able to post and do other things it's just getting online that seems to be my problem.AOL I think is my problem.Connections.?It is good you are able to let us know from work.I do hope and pray you are soon sorted as I fully understand what you mean about the empty house .The internet sure does make such a differance at these times.I havemissed reading your lovely words just as much as you have missed being able to write them probably.Prayers for you always.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, I was without my computer for about two weeks just after Christmas and it felt like I was missing an arm or leg!  Although I was happy when I was back online, I had over 1000 emails to trawl through - it took ages!
Hope you'll soon be back to normal with it.  Love, Pat.  http/journals.aol.co.uk/pm71blackfen/ramblings-from-pat/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know and praying all can come back to normal for you soon...miss your entries from home.  Hugs and much love...hope your day was a good one...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sending special thoughts for both computers and hope they are well soon!!!!!
Happy Mother's Day a little late...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

You are so right about the internet. When I'm home alone, I don't feel quite so alone when I'm on the internet. Hope it's fixed real soon.
Pam