Thursday, May 22, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 5, PAGE 22

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

Oprah Winfrey

Though the past may indeed hold some regrets,

you have something much more powerful.

You have today.

And you have a future that will be

 shaped by what you do today.

You can choose, right now,

from a large set of valuable

and desirable possibilities.

Based on your past experience,

you are well qualified to be

your own best advisor.

Learn from what you've come through,

and you'll find a way to go

wherever you choose to go.

Ralph Marston

GOOD MORNING !

Our experiences really do help us make choices. We have decisions to make every day of our lives and based on what we’ve endured, we choose what is best for us.

There was a time when I wasn’t as optimistic and hopeful as I am right now, but time sure taught me a few things and I chose the better way to go. Worry and complaining get us absolutely no where.

Wow ! Only 1 more day of work to this week and I’ll be off to my ‘little place in the woods’. It will be quite different at the campground this weekend because lots of people will be there and hey, the weather is to warm up and be sunny too ! We won’t quite know how to act without our boots and umbrellas.

We may even have some grass growing by now. That’s a good thought. I’m going to keep all those good thoughts in my mind today as I work and just maybe it’ll be a great day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

The most pleasant and useful persons are those who leave some of the problems of the universe for God to worry about.

Don Marquis

Here’s wishing

That each day of yours

Be BRIGHT

And BEAUTIFUL!

MA

 

 

graphics by:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the weekend either!  I only have to work half day on friday and then I leave to go to Traverse City to run the marathon.  I will be returning to the camp ground early Sunday.  So I will be able to enjoy part of the day Sunday and Monday at the campground!!  Have a wonderful time.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Mornin' Ma,
As usual your words cheer me.  What a great calling,
to spread sunshine!   This is going to be a good
weekend for camping.  Enjoy it to the fullest.
Blessings,  Pat from Roses rambling

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys will have an enjoyable weekend. Sounds like fun. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

You enjoy yourself...and have a safe trip...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Its quite true ,you are what life has made you ,and you do tend to act based on past experiances ,hope you are enjoying your little place in the woods ..love Jan xx