Wednesday, July 13, 2005

WE FINALLY GOT SOME RAIN

 

The little things in life

are often the most precious

Sometimes just a friendly smile

can warm our hearts and cheer us

 

So I send to you hugs and smiles

enough to fill your entire day

I hope they bring you happiness

In some small and special way

 

GOOD MORNING !

((((Hugs))))

and a ***BIG SMILE***

Seem like we just had a Wednesday !

It's been a big climb to the hump of the week and now

we slide downhill into the weekend !

This weekend my kids are camping a little closer to home so I'm looking forward to visiting them on Saturday !  It's only a 2 hour drive this time.  I'll have pics of the Family Camp # 2 posted come Sunday !

Have a wonderful day ll!

MA

 

If we would cast the gift of a lovely
thought into the heart of a friend, that
would be giving as the angels give  

 

  www.graphicgarden.com    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey we are going camping this weekend too. Cant wait to see your pics too. take sme surprise just waking pics those are always good LOL Love the bear wtih umbrella remindes me of elementary school for some reasona.