Saturday, July 30, 2005

SUPER SATURDAY

  We may not always realize
That everything we do

    Affects our lives
But touches others too

 

For a little bit of thoughtfulness
That shows someone you care,

 

 

Creates a ray of sunshine
For both of you to share

 

Yes, every time you offer
Someone a helping hand…
Every time you have

 

A kind and gentle word to give…
You help find beauty
In this precious life we live

 

 

For happiness brings happiness
And loving ways bring love

 

And giving is the treasure
That contentment is made of.

~by Amanda Bradley~

Here we are again !  Sipping coffee and making those Saturday plans.  Super Saturday !  As in super 'ma' flying around like crazy. 

Sometimes I feel like I go around in circles.  I do a little of this and that and not a lot gets accomplished.

Our painter now has the west side of the house's windows all taped over with paper.  He says he'll paint that tomorrow, but his helper quit or got fired on Friday, so we'll see...  My sister and I painted the front porch ourselves . That way we have some place to sit outside...the backyard is still full of buckets and ladders.  ! 

My 'Sunshine Babes' come tomorrow !

I haven't heard exactly when their flight arrives, but no matter...I take them any time they get here.

Have a 'super' day all !

***BIG SMILE***

MA

  

 Just for today,
I will have a program.
I may not follow it exactly,
but I will have it,
thereby saving myself from two pests ...
hurry and indecision
 

    

 BEE GRAPHICS BY

  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend to you.  I always look forward to your morning inspiration.  It does me so much good!  
Hey maybe the house will be painted by fall.  he he
Have fun with your sunshine family.  
Sonya

Anonymous said...

happy wweekend and hope to see pics of the babies this weekend

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with your "sunshine babes"!!!
And sending a nudge for those painters to get done quicker...
Linda