Sunday, July 3, 2005

  

Every single day it seems
New miracle drugs appear;
And health supplements and vitamins
Rake in millions every year...

A pill for this
And a pill for that,
A pill to keep us youthful
Or a pill to shed the fat...

I'd love to lose some wrinkles
Or maybe ditch a couple pounds
But taking all these funny pills?
I don't like the way that sounds...

Besides, the things that matter most
Can't be packaged in a pill
There are truly certain feelings
That a pill just can't fulfill.

Have you ever seen a friendship pill?
Or a capsule filled with hugs?
How 'bout a supplement for kindness?
Or a new variety of true love drugs?!

The most important things in life
Are found in families and friends,
Not in some special new pill
Or a these silly health trends...

So I just wanted to take a moment
To stop and send a little hello
Because you all mean a lot to me
And I thought that you should know!

Good Morning !

(((Hugs)))

and a ***Big Smile***

    

 

Sunday Mornings are a pure delight !

I slept in a little this morning.  The natural alarm went offearly as usual, but I turned over and slept another hour or so.  The weather really cooled down here on Saturday and should be pretty near perfect yet today.  The muggy, buggy stuff will return on Monday. 

Son # 5 has been working on a major kitchen remodeling , so I think I'll run over there and have a look after Church today.  Other than that I'll be spending a day of R & R here at home !

Blessings for a wonderful day !!!

  MA 

 

 

     

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like it's cooled off over night here too.  I hope it stays that way for a few days because the humidity is horrible!  Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Saturday ws sure cool much cooler. We had a great fourth celebration last night

Anonymous said...

Hello, dear girl! Happy 4th to you and yours.
God bless,
Angela