Saturday, July 23, 2005

ANOTHER SUPER SATURDAY !

 

A Smile is Cheer to you and me
The cost is nothing - It's given free

It comforts the weary - gladdens the sad
Consoles those in trouble - good or bad

To rich and poor - beggar or thief
It's free to all of any belief

A natural gesture of young and old
Cheers on the faint - disarms the bold

Unlike most blessing for which we pray
It's one thing we keep when we give it away.

~Author Unknown~

***Smiles to You ***

Good Morning !

Son # 6 came in late last night - after I was sound asleep.  Today is the bridal shower for his wife to be ! Son # 1 and family are coming up today for the shower too!  Our 'princess' is going to be a flower girl in the wedding and is very excited to be going to the shower .

One week now and my Florida babes will be in -- Aug. 13th is coming quicker than I can  believe.

Soon this house is going to be full to the brim and I love it that way !  The painter only put up some more tape and paper yesterday around the front upstairs windows...so I didn't take any pictures, he's supposed to be back again this morning....we'll see. 

The weather is supposed to be perfect today - low humidity and about 81 degrees. Tomorrow the heat is supposed to be back and we'll see some 90 degree temps. Good painting weather don't you think???

Remember....Don't put limits on yourself

 

 

  Live and be Happy Each

and Every Day of Your Life !  

 Ma

 

   Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
Criticize me, and I may not like you.
Ignore me, and I may not forgive you.
Encourage me, and I will not forget you.

William Arthur Ward  

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are excited to have a house full before long.  And hope the painter shows up.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

wow we are 95 today and 97 tomorrow with high humidity. So glad you haveing all your family raound I know you love that. Bet there will be pics :>}

Anonymous said...

A wedding! How exciting!
Now let's just get that painter on the ball... :)
It's about 107degrees here today.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Linda