Thursday, July 7, 2005

THANKFULLY THURSDAY !

 

In the beauty of the morning
When the sun awakes the world
When the birds begin their singing
And the clouds are all unfurled.

Have you ever stopped to listen
As the darkness fades away
When the golden dawn is breaking
and heralds in the day?

If you've never seen the glory
of the rising of the sun
Now's the time to do this
For at least, just even one.

Your heart will swell with praises
As you see the beauty there
You will find your spirit soaring
And your heart bowed down in prayer.


--Louise Winchip

 

The other day Angela at http://journals.aol.com/readmereadyou/MyThoughts/ asked if I'd taken the time to smell the flowers or watch the butterflies???  You bet I do !!!

Even though I'm at work all day - I have a window right by my desk and I'm blessed with a lot of wondrous sights.  When I get a lunch hour, I always go out even though I pack my lunch, just to get a breath of fresh air.  Sometimes I have errands to run, sometimes not.

And now that we have summer - I'm out every evening watering the flowers here at home

and of course I'm out with the dogs morning andnight. Sometimes it's just nice to take at look at the stars ! 

 

Be Blessed !

Good Morning and have a GRAND day !

MA

 

  Sometimes, what we care about most gets
all used up and goes away... never to return.
So... while we have it... it's best we love it...
and care for it... and fix it when it's broken...
and heal it when it's sick      

 

      GRAPHICS BY : www.seasonsofheaven.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm getting to view the morning.   It's just barely light outside.  Your entry reminded me that I forgot to water the flowers yesterday.  I will need to do that this morning.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Oh this week is so short and Im sleepless this week. but so good to read your entry each day.