Friday, July 15, 2005

It's Friday ! F R I D A Y !

 

One of the main reasons why people are not doing well is because they keep trying to get through the day.  A more worthy challenge is what I can get from this day ?

  Jim Rohn 

 

 

Good Morning !

Nothing like a good question to start the day off !

It's Friday and in a little bit I'm off to work , then later I'll head home and try to get things all ready to leave for my trip to the 'Family Camp' tomorrow morning.

What am I going to get out of today? 

1.Satisfaction for having done a job well and for that paycheck that comes in every Friday.

2.  A feeling of accomplishement when I finally get everything ready to go to spend a day with my family

3.  And some peace , when I finally lay my head on that pillow tonite.

 

Maybe you can think of something better, but right now that's what I think I'll get out of this day !

May you have onlygood things happen today !

It's FRIDAY after all !

***BIG SMILE***

MA

Morning Prayer

You are ushering in another day
Untouched and freshly new,
So here I come to ask You God
If You'll renew me too?

Forgive the many errors,
 That I made yesterday, 
And let me try again dear God, 
To walk closer in Thy way

But Father, I am well aware
I can't make it on my own.
So take my hand and hold it tight
For I can't walk alone.

  Garden graphics by www.graphicgarden.com    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah we were camping but it was good so thanks for the well wishes