Friday, July 22, 2005

S M I L E - IT'S FRIDAY

   

                                      Where there is love the heart is light,
                              Where there is love the day is bright,
 

Where there is love there is a song
To help when things are going wrong.

 

Where there is love there is a smile
To make all things seem more worthwhile

 

Where there is love there's a quiet peace,
A tranquil place where turmoils cease.

 

Love changes darkness into light
And makes the heart take wingless flight

 

Helen Steiner Rice

 

 

  Good Morning !  

 ***BIG SMILE***    

   

 

I love this woman's poems.  Every one I've read is very meaningful.   Isn't true - love makes everything seem brighter.  I do love old houses, they have  character that can't be found in the new ones.  My 'old house'  did get part of it painted yesterday.  I don't know if you can tell the difference in the pictures , but the driveway side got painted - the other side didn't - I took pics of both.  The new color is called 'restful white '  I don't know what the other color was, but it was old and yucky !    Today we'll have to wait and see what the weather will do as to whether or not our painter will be back to work. 

    

   Remember that a little love goes a long way !  

  Have a very good FRIDAY!

and a Blessed Weekend !  

MA

   

 The shadows are behind you if you walk toward the light      

doggie graphics by  

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I like your doggie graphics.  I see you are up early this morning too.  Hope you have a good Friday and an awesome weekend.  Thank you for all your inspiration provided daily in the journal.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

cute doggie graphics. I love them. WELL I Hope the painter fixes that over spray. Looks nice. the pics are a bit dark but I can see. I bet your house sure looks strange with that paper on it. Would drive me nuts!!!!! LOL