Saturday, July 9, 2005

 

 

At times I'm so discouraged
with problems of the day
I fail to see the joyful things
that are along the way

When troubles overwhelm me
It's then my nerves may fray
that's when I need to take the time
To simply sit and pray

Reflecting on God's many the gifts
It makes me so aware
Of all the joy in little things
around me everywhere!

I must try to remember
though problems come my way
not to miss the joyful things
and the beauty of the day.


--author unknown

 

Good Morning !

It looks like a beautiful Saturday.  I have an eye doctor appointment this morning and I know I need a new perscription...so there will be more $$$ to pay out.

I have two things on the agenda this weekend.  1.  get the spare bedrooms all in order for company in August  2.  get the gift finished that I've been painting.

Other than that, it looks like a peaceful weekend. 

We'll be praying our family and friends in Florida AND Mississippi  have one too !

DearLord, please calm 'Dennis' down.

 

Take good care all !

MA

When you give away some of the light from the candle, by lighting another person's candle there isn't less light because you've given some away--there's more.  That works with love, too.

anonymous

  graphics by:  www.creativeladiesministry.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the candle quote. Yes I pray safty for the storm path and london. I pray your drs appointment goes well too

Anonymous said...

A nice little poem there.  I like that.  I also like that graphic of the green window and the bible in front of it.  
Hope your eye appt. went well.  You gotta take care of those eyes.  So don't feel bad about the new prescription.  
Yes, I hope Dennis calms down b/c PreTeen is going to Florida this next week to a place in between Panama City and Destin.
Nite Nite.