Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Totally Tuesday !

  

 I don't know what the future holds,

but I know who holds the future.  

C. Stanley Jones    

  

Happy Tuesday Morning ! 

  I've got all kinds of plans for the day, lots to do at work and lots to do at home.  But, I've learned to be flexible because I really never get all those plans accomplished.  In days past I'd get all upset if things didn't go the way they were planned.  I spent a lot of useless hours worrying about what to do.  Now I make the list and just cross of what gets done and the rest can wait.   If I don't put it on the list, however, I'll forget about it -- so the list is necessary, but not infallable.    

Remember that nothing wastes more energy than worry  

***Big Smile ***   

   

  Have a beautiful and blessed day !  

MA  

 

Life is full of tensions, stress,
and grim realities.

When we need a break now and then,
how do we spell relief?

L-A-U-G-H !!
      

 

 Kitchen graphics by www.graphicgarden.com
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some days IM surprised becuase I actually get moredone than I m planning and that is always nice.

Anonymous said...

The boys are so cute!!!
Linda