Wednesday, July 27, 2005

COOL DOWN ON ITS WAY !

  Even Though...


Even though I clutch my blanket and growl when the alarm rings every morning, thank you, Lord, that I can hear; there are many who are deaf.
 
Even though I keep my eyes tightly closed against the morning light as long as possible, thank you, Lord, that I can see; there are many who are blind.


 
Even though I huddle in my bed and put off getting up, thank you, Lord, that I have strength to rise; there are many who are bedfast. 

  Even though the first hour of my day is hectic--socks are lost, toast is burned, and tempers are short--thank you, Lord, for my family; there are many who are lonely. 

  Even though our breakfast table never looks like those in the ladies' magazines and the menu is sometimes unbalanced, thank you, Lord, for the food we have; there are those who are hungry.
 
Even though my job is often monotonous, thank you, Lord, for the opportunity to work; there are many who are out of work. 

  Even though I grumble from day to day and wish my circumstances were not quite so modest, thank you, Lord, for the gift of life.


Author Unknown 
 

     

 GOOD MORNING !  

Well you know all of the above does not apply to me,  the animals are the only ones I can fix breakfast for here... but it's true -- we have soooo much to be thankful for !  Things we just take for granted.    I finally got my end of the quarter reports finished at work yesterday,  now we go on with the regular business.  

 Big Sigh !!!  

 I spent most of yesterday evening in the dentist office after work.  Yuck!  2 fillings !!!  I'd better floss better.  After I got home I fought with the sweeper belt.  There should be someway to make those things easier to replace.  It's still not working right ???  This evening I'm hoping to get finished with the baby proofing of my house.  My 'sunshine babes' will be here Sunday and those two little guys will just love all the 'stuff' grand'ma' has all over ! (yes, I do have 2 baby gates too)  

***Big Smile***

   

 Have a bright beautiful day !  

Ma  

   

 Just for today,
I will adjust myself to what is.
I will face reality.
I will correct those things
that I can correct
and accept those I cannot
 

   

 www.graphicgarden.com  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah hate dentists so glad I m done with them for good!!!!!  Dentist just seem to have the attituded taht no one takes care of thier teeth before you walk in the door. spent years being put down by many different dentist when I am or was a big brusher flosser adn rinser. But from the time I was little my tetth and gums have not done well. One day there wil be a study come out and dentist will say we have now found that there are some people whom have good dental care and can not help somet hings in thier mouth. Just like now how they say breast feeding is good for babies when I was a baby the  bottle was the big deal. all in good time I say