Wednesday, July 20, 2005

OVER THE HUMP DAY !

 

  There may be no more pleasing picture in the world
than that of a child peering into a book--the past and
the future entrancing each other.

  Roger Rosenblau  

    

   Good Morning !  

 ***Big Smile***

  I was up way too late last night as it was almost 10 by the time I got home from our monthly dulcimer get together and then I still had to finish up my daily e-mail for tomorrow and of course read some e-mails.  Lots of notes going back and forth from my family about the wedding plans.  We're making that list and checking it twice.  I know I'll probably forget something, but I'm sure the Bride and Groom will never notice it.   Busy day at work with payroll today and lots of reports coming up for the end of the Quarter. The quarter ended in June, but the reports aren't due til August 1st.   I'll just take a deep breath and have another cup of 'good' coffee ! 

      

 Have a grand and glorious day ! 

  MA    

 

   Remember ....  

 

 TODAY, IS the first day of
the rest of your life...
make the best of it!


 

  

GRAPHICS BY: www.graphicgarden.com  

 

   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah weddings nice but always glad when they are over. The girls want a simple wedding. They said nothing fancy just out doors and rugged LOL THANK YOU GOD !!!!!!!!!!!