Saturday, July 2, 2005

PLEASURES IN THE SIMPLE THINGS

 

As I walked along today
A penny caught my eye;
But really, there's nothing
That just one cent can buy...

It's just a piece of copper,
And I've never stopped before;
But somehow there was something
I couldn't just ignore...

This time I couldn't help it,
I just had to pick it up;
I truly could not begin believe
How it'd bring me such great luck!

Now for every tiny coin I find
I stop and say a prayer;
For I know that little blessings
Can be found anytime, anywhere.


I'm sharing this special poem with you,
For I hope you too shall see,
The simple treasures in everyday life -
Even those as common as that little, copper penny

 

Good Morning all

I hope you are looking for those simple treasures as you go about your work, partying, picnics, or whatever you have planned this weekend.They are there if you just take the time to look.  A while back I read a story about the penny and the fact that 'In God We Trust' is on it.  Ever since then, when I find a penny, I really do say a little prayer and trust in God. 

 

  

 Always know with the deepest love,
God listens. In ways neither you nor any other
person may be able to understand, God does
more than listen, He acts. You may never see
what God does or how He does it. You may
live for the rest of your life and never know
what God does as a result of your faith in Him.

However, in God you can believe, in God
you can hope, in God you can trust, and in
God you can find comfort in the storms of life  

  

 May God bless your Day ! 

AND MAY YOU FIND THOSE

SIMPLE EVERYDAY BLESSINGS!  

MA    

 

 Graphics by:  www.hshpgraphics.com  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah Good morning and happy holiday weekend

Anonymous said...

And you are one of God's miracles that we can see.  : )

Happy 4th of July,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Happy Fouth of July!!
marainey is a treasure on my list...
Linda