Thursday, August 4, 2005

THURSDAY - AND A DAY OFF TOMORROW

 

   May this be the day when it all comes together 
Happiness in your heart 
  

Serenity in your soul

Success in all the things you do

Time enough to reach for your dreams  

 Patience to see you through Inner beauty  

 An open mind

Days that you find you're feeling  wonderful  

 Confidence, strong and lasting

Strength to do what needs to be done  

 Believing in tomorrow

Living in today

Knowing the right way is the only way


Clearing out the confusion

Facing the facts

Notbeing afraid  

Never giving up   

Finding hope in hard-to-find places

Putting smiles on other people's faces

Knowing when to talk

 And knowing when to listen   

Standing by the truth

Being firm in your commitments

Using your insight to set you right  

Going from rock bottom to mountain top
Learning from mistakes 
  

Understanding the greatness within 

  Looking for the good that is always there 

  Sharing the things that need to be shared 

 Remembering that it can all be a puzzle

But solving problems is one of the sweet joys of life 

 You can always pick up the pieces   

And you can always make things right  

   

Good Morning !

  Don't we all have hopes that this day will be the best one yet??   It will be if we want it to. Too often we let those little things get us down.  I found out yesterday that my DS#2 and family won't be able to make it home for the wedding.  I was so looking forward to having all my children all together.  But that's life !   One of my friends says as long as no one is sick or in jail we should be thankful !  And I am !    There will be other times for us all to be together, meanwhile we'll be celebrating and making some more good memories and of course - I'll be sharing those with you !  

This will be a 'killer' day at work , as I have lots to do with taking a day off tomorrow.  It's been busy busy all week so far....   But tomorrow I'll get to eat breakfast with my 'Sunshine Babes' - Maybe Sausage Gravy and biscuits - that's Son #4's favorite !  

My painter has only the back of the house to paint now plus the trim around the windows still needs to be done  - progress is being made  

  

 ***BIG SMILE***  

 May your day be blessed with all things bright and beautiful !   MA

   

graphics by

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes that pic really showed the difference in color . I wish I coudl show you the difference in teh camper of my neighbors thiers is even close in fact I cant walked between it and the house!!!!!!!!! right now we are making a new place to keep our camper at mom and dads. UGH!!!!!!!!!!! Its hot out too and we would not be rushing and doing it in this heat now except..........it seems one of the neighbors ran over it. I mean ran over top the fence smashed it flat and wont fess up and did not say a word. the whole time thier dog could have gotten out. !!!!!!!!!!! But they had a huge moving van and its the ONLY thing that could have done that and flattened it and left those BIG TIRE marks andthe timing matches too. I hate dishonesty.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get everything done at work.  I know what it's like trying to cram two days into one.  LOL.
Enjoy your day off with your family.  
I enjoy your inspiration in the mornings.  It is truly a blessing to read.
sonya