Saturday, August 6, 2005

Another Super Saturday !

 

Memories are like sunshine !

 saved up for rainy days  

They cheer and brighten living

 in a million happy  ways

  So when I'm feeling loney or

when I feeling blue  

 I'll be making lots of sunshine

with memories of you !  

 (((HUGS)))

   

  Good Morning !!!

  I'm making lots of memories to tide me over all those lonely times !  Babysitting Friday, Saturday and Sunday for my 'Sunshine boys'  My DS#4 and wife often call me from home, just so I can hear the boys' laughter ! Now I have the REAL thing !!! They are so cute.  Yesterday morning I got to give them baths, which they love.  They just poor water over themselves and love it!  No crying because water got in their eyes , just lots of giggles and laughs!  What a joy !!!   Tonite I'm taking them out to see great grampa and gramma - my Mom and Dad.  My sister and I always visit them on Saturday evenings, so we'll just take the 'babes' with us.  Hopefully I'll have some pictures for you all tomorrow.    

 

   ***BIG SMILE***

  Have a very SUPER day  !  

 MA

    

  Keep on Smiling whatever you do !

It's fun to make people wonder

what you're up to and

it makes you feel good too !    

 GRAPHICS BY:

   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it sounds like you are having loads of fun.  I wonder if you will be tired out soon?  he he
Have a good weekend.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

Cute kids.  Isn't the Internet the greatest thing for those of us with grandchildren?  We get to brag to a huge community of folks.

Anonymous said...

maybe you shoudl call this grandmas brag book LOL So neat you are getting time iwth your grand kids. Then on those days when your lonely and need a refrehs just come back to your journal and go back thru your pics.

Anonymous said...

Hi! So glad you are spending time with your sweeties! They are so cute! Bet they love the water! Have a great and blessed weekend. God bless, Beckie