Tuesday, August 23, 2005

NICE COOL MORNING HERE

 

 

We sometimes look at other folks
who seem to have it all...
presuming they are "doubly blessed"
while our own gifts are small.

Yet, we just see a portion
of the life that God has planned...
for He, alone, decides our fate;
our future's in His hands.

God gives us each a purpose
(as He does ALL living things)...
He clothes the flowers in the fields
and wills the birds to sing.

His love for us is greater
than the wind and earth and sky...
the world is His creation,
but He treasures you and I.

No matter where you've come from 
or what you're going through...
your greatest gift will be attained
when you know that gift, is YOU

 

 

GOOD MORNING !

Have you noticed that the days are getting shorter?  When I took the dogs out for their final walk at 9 last night it was dark out! 

Summer seems to be fading fast.  The calendar says we have almost a month of it left but there's many signs of fall in the air.

Cool morning here, but it promises to be warming up again !

I guess I'll just enjoy the little cool spot we're having - no a/c running is nice!

I hope you have a grand day !

 

 

***BIG SMILE***

MA

 

         

 www.irenescorner.com/graphics  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They keep saying its cooler but I just told another j lander its merely less stangnat becuase the slight breeze but we sweated like pigs yesterday. I wish I was paid like the weather men to be wrong!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Still 97degrees here. And yes I noticed the other night at 7:45 it was already getting dark...
Have a great week!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey there.  I did notice it was darker this morning!!!!  
And I was taking my dog out too.  LOL.
Hope your week is going as fast as mine....then we can get onwards to the weekend.
Sonya