Monday, August 29, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DS #1

  Happy Birth-day...

Happy birthday,
And of course to you,
Todays the day,
No matter what you say,
Or even do,
Its the day of your birth,
And when you come first,
Its your special day,
And I'm gladly here to say,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
And welcome to a new day!!!
 

   

 GOOD MORNING !  

 It's my DS#1's birthday today !  I have wonderful memories of the day he was born!  He is my miracle baby and my 'gift from God'.  He was born a 'premie' 2 months early!  and now as you can see --- is far from small!     Have a great day DS#1!    Monday's are usually pretty hard to take, but this one is a day of 'celebration'!  

 My DS#2 and family have evacuated their home and are staying with friends in a safe place.  Please pray for all those in the path of this terrible hurricane. I'm also praying he has a home to go home to.    We never know what a new day will bring, but we do know we can make the best of this moment - now !

    Blessings to you all !

  MA  

 ***BIG SMILE***  

   

 Today is your day to celebrate
your day to be the star
so let the ones you love all cheer
and say how special you are

A year of fun and happiness
is my birthday wish for you
You are someone special
and your birthday should be too

 

BIRTHDAY GRAPHICS BY:

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray thier house and belongings are safe and sound. atleast they are out and safe.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your son, I hope he has a fantastic day!  I will also keep your other son and his family in my thoughts and prayers during this storm.  

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Son1!!!
And keeping son2 and family in my thoughts...
Have a good week!
Linda