Monday, August 8, 2005

THIS IS THE WEDDING WEEK

    

 Recipe for a Miracle

   1 part of knowing who you are...
1 part of knowing who you aren't...
1 part of knowing what you want...
1 part of knowing who you wish to be...
1 part of knowing what you already
have before you...
1 part of choosing wisely from what
you have before you...
1 part of loving & thanking for ALL
you have "bad" included  

 Combine ingredients: together
gently and carefully.

Using faith and vision,

Mix together: with strong belief of the
outcome until finely blended.

For best results:
Use thoughts, words and actions.

**Pinch:
Hugs & Kisses to desired taste.

Mix:
The above together thoroughly
NEVER divide again!

For this will make a good Husband & Wife.  

      GOOD MORNING !

This Saturday my DS#6 gets married.  My 'Sunshine babes' will be here yet this week for the wedding on Saturday and then will be leaving for home on Sunday afternoon.

  I only work 3 days this week, having Tuesday and Friday off.  Tomorrow we'll have our Family Fun Day - going to Cedar Point Amusement Park - I'll be taking lots of pictures. 

Very hard getting up this morning...I was in bed by 10 but when the alarm went off, I felt like my head had just hit the pillow.  

I'll be sipping lots of that good coffee this morning !

 

***BIG SMILE ***

 

A new week, and new memories to be made !

Have a great one !

MA

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh look....your graphics are always so appropriate.   Have a good day and a great week...and a fun family day if I don't comment before you go.
sonya

Anonymous said...

ah cant wait for the pics. Im so happy your getting some time for your babies