Sunday, August 7, 2005

SUDDENLY SUNDAY !

  

If at times you feel you want to cry

and life seems such a trial

above the clouds there's a bright blue sky

 to make your tears a smile  

As you travel on life's way

with it's many ups and downs

 Remember its quite true to say

 One smile is worth a dozen frowns

   Among the worlds expensive things

 a smile is quiet cheap

 And when you give a smile away

you get one back to keep

  Happiness comes at times to all

But sadness comes unbidden

 And sometimes a few tears must fall

 Among the laughter hidden  

So when friends have sadness on their face

 and troubles around them piled

The world will seem a better place

 and all because you smiled !  

  

  (((HUGS)))  

GOOD MORNING !  

 I have discovered I have absolutely no muscles.  Our little 'ray of sunshine' is no light weight and I tried holding him while we visited my Mom and Dad last night...well of course he didn't want to sit and play with the toys I took along and of course their house is worse than mine for having 'stuff' to get into...

     

 Thankfully, my sister was there and gave me a break !  If they were here all the time , I might build some muscle, but for now I'm a 160 pound weaking !!!  

  

 Today, after church we fix dinner for everyone, It feels so good to cook 'real' food for a change.  I'm actually using the oven and stove...not the microwave ! All those pots and pans that usually gather dust bunnies will be used !  

  

  I'll be the first one to admit that living by myself makes me very lazy about lots of things. I'll still be using the fine china and silver...Paper and plastic that is!!! I don't have a dishwasher and don't want to spend all my time doing dishes.  

   

   ***Big Smile ***  

 I hope this finds you smiling and having a really great day!

  May happiness surround you and everything go your way !  

 With a smile on my face and in my heart,  

 Ma  

 

 

GRAPHICS BY:  www.graphicgarden.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes life is a struggle and at times I either feel like lashing out or crying now days

Anonymous said...

Guess you are still having company....hope all is going well and that you are not too tired.  Did I say that yesterday? LOL.
I'm tired from our weekend but hanging in there.  Maybe the work week will be less tiring.  LOL.
Doesn't matter what plate you eat from when you get a home cook meal....you just EAT.