Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Finally some pictures for you

   A little advice for you this morning.....  

 

 By Samuel Clemens   a.k.a. Mark Twain 1835-1910

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

"Honesty is the best policy-when there is money in it."

"I am different from Washington; I have a higher, grander standard of principle. Washington could not lie. I can lie, but I won't."

"Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."

"Most people are bothered by those passages of Scripture they do not understand, but the passages that bother me are those I do understand."

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them."

"There are several good protections against temptations, but the surest is cowardice."

"To be good is noble; but to show others how to be good is nobler and no trouble."

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."

"Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it."

"We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world; and its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men every day who don't know anything and can't read."

"When a person cannot deceive himself the chances are against his being able to deceive other people

 

GOOD MORNING !

 

Now only 11 days until the Wedding and until next week, I don't have much to do.  Just visit with my family. This Friday I have a vacation day from work and next Tuesday  we'll take a family day and go to Cedar Point the nearest amusement park in our area. Our SUNSHINE babes have 'Ordando' with it's many sites ,but they still enjoy what we have here too !

Just having lots of good 'grandbabe ' time !

*** BIG SMILE***

Have a Blessed Day !

MA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, what a great looking group you have!  Trying to play catch up around here, my apologies for not visiting in awhile.

Anonymous said...

You know I always enjoy pics. but I did really enjoy Twains words.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures of your happy family and a glimps of your cozy home.... I bet you are smiling a lot these days.... how nice, Sandra

Anonymous said...

Again I'm enjoying your pics.  Looks like everyone is smiling.  I am sure they will remember this for a long time.
So exciting.  And a wedding....even more exciting.  LOL.