Saturday, August 27, 2005

ANOTHER SUPER SATURDAY

 

IT ONLY TAKES ONE !

One song can spark a moment
One flower can wake the dream.
One tree can start a forest,
One bird can herald spring.
One smile begins a friendship,
One handclasp lifts a soul.
One star can guide a ship at sea,
One word can frame the goal.
One vote can change a nation,
One sunbeam lights a room.
One candle wipes out darkness,
One laugh will conquer gloom.
One step must start each journey,
One word must start each prayer.
One hope will raise our spirits,
One touch can show you care.
One voice can speak with wisdom,
One heart can know what's true.
One life can make the difference,
You see, it's up to YOU!

Don't ever forget how
Very important YOU are!

 

 

GOOD MORNING !

 

I slept in til 8 this morning - heavenly !  Now I'm sipping my 1st cup of goooood coffee.  I had planned on trying to give my lawnmower a tune up today, but it's very overcast so I don't know if I'll get out to do that or not - no matter...there's lot's to do inside.

I've now got 3 - 5 year old grand'babes'  in Kindergarten.  Our Princess called last night to tell me how much she loved school!  She wants to go everyday, but now we have 2 days off.  I hope she keeps that enthusiam for learning !

My Sunshine Babes and now my Mississippi Babes are having a little interruption going on in their lives with Katrinia blasting through...Please pray for all those in peril from this hurricane.

 

<PALIGN=CENTER>

 

Have a blessed day !

MA

  

 

Rain Graphics by:  

   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH its so nice to relax. Hey I got a new name for your mississippi babies. since florida are your sunshine then we always love Mississippi mud pie. So they can be your mudd pie babies or pie babies LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved the photos.  They are so cute.  They all look eager and brave on their "first" days.
I was a little scared on mine.  I can remember it that far back.
You and both slept til 8:00.   We must have been equally as tired.  LOL!
It was nice.  Sitting here with my coffee.  Tugie is over on the bed still snoozin' probably waiting for me to fix breakfast so she can have a bite.
Have a good day - good luck with the Lawn Mower.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

I had read another journal and decided this would be Slugfest Saturday but then read yours and decided it would be Super Saturday!  Now I have two choices.....I think I'll take Super Saturday....See it only took One person to change my day.  Thanks

Anonymous said...

I prayed for your grandchildren.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink