Saturday, August 13, 2005

SUDDENLY SUNDAY !

What greater things is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories  

 George Eliot   

  As it is after midnight and I needed to unwind a little , so I'm doing my Sunday post early....Today is the 'gift opening' , the final wedding doing for DS#6.  They leave on their honeymoon for a week and then will return home.  DDIL#6 is a teacher and school will begin in just a few short days after that.   Back to school for lots of my family-we have 3 five year olds starting kindergarten this year!!  DDIL#5 , DS#5 and now DDIL#6 are all teachers.   

 The 'Sunshine Babes' leave for home today and now my house will be VERY quiet again. 

 

 Until the next visit that is! 

I'll be looking forward to it!  

Have a blessed Sunday !

 Back to work tomorrow !!!  

 

 ***BIG SMILE***  

I love you all !   MA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

May their married lives be filled with love, joy, peace, health and prosperty and may God hold them close. Congratulations all around. : )

Angela

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize their were pictures because I read the alert.......How lovely. What a beautiful couple and lovely family. You looked great, MA! ; )

Angela

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! Boy did you have a lot of kids or what? LOL God bless every last one of them. Thank you for sharing I enjoyed very much

Anonymous said...

WOW school is already started here. your wedding looked so wonderful. IM sure she will get wonderful gifts too.

Anonymous said...

I loved the blowing bubbles!!
Great pictures!
Have a wonderful week!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've enjoyed looking at all of your family together.  What a great looking family and all look like they are so happy and "well brought up"....thanks to you.
Your son and his new wife look happy.  She is so pretty.
It was neat to see you with your family and also seeing your Mom and Dad who looked all spry and healthy and happy.
Thanks for sharing so we could see what you saw.
Have a good week.  I know you will miss "the crew", but will enjoy getting some rest too.
Sonya