Monday, August 1, 2005

OFF TO WORK I GO...

 

One can live several days without food,

but not without prayer.

Prayer is the key to each morning

and the lock to each evening.

This is my teaching, let everyone try this experience

and they will find that daily prayer

will add something new to their lives.

Gandhi

 

Good Morning !

I'm saying a little prayer for all of you today - May our dear Lord Bless you and keep you safe !

I do start and end each day with prayers, it wouldn't seem right if I didn't.

Busy, busy at MY HOUSE, and I have to go to work and leave my 'babes' behind.

This Friday I'll take a day off to spend with them and then next week I'm taking Tuesday and Friday off.  That's about all I can be spared from work right now. After the wedding on the 13th all will be back to normal and

q u i e t... I'll just have to enjoythe fun while they are all here !

So If I'm late in my morning posts -- you'll know why.  I'll try and keep up but we'll see how the days go.

 

 

(((Hugs for all of you )))

MA

   

Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it.

Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.

 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGH its Monday again !!!!!!!!!!!!