Saturday, June 18, 2005

SUPER SATURDAY !

 

Live a day at a time and remember that tomorrow

is another today.

 

   

TODAY

I woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before the clock strikes midnight.  I have responsibilities to fulfill today. 

I am important.
 My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have.

Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or I can
be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.

Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money or I can be
 glad that my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely
 and guide me away from waste.

Today I can grumble about my health or I can rejoice that I am alive.

Today I can lament over all that my parents didn't give me when I was growing up or I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be born.

Today I can cry because roses have thorns or I can celebrate
 that thorns have roses.

Today I can mourn my lack of friends or I can excitedly embark
 upon a quest to discover new relationships.

Today I can whine because I have to go to work or
I can shout for joy because I have a job to do.

Today I can complain because I have to go to school or eagerly
 open my mind and fill it with rich new tidbits of knowledge.

Today I can murmur dejectedly because I have to do housework or I can feel honored because the Lord has provided shelter for my mind, body and soul.

Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped.  And here I am, thesculptor who gets to do the shaping.

What today will be like is up to me.  I get to choose what kind
of day I will have!

Have a great day. . . Unless you have other plans
   

 

  I did wake up early this morning.  Saturday is supposed to be the day to sleep in a little but my inner alarm said it's time to rise and shine. I've got the ususal house blessing to do and the laundry to reboot. So I guess I'll get an early start at it all.     Oh, and I do have plans to have a great day !  

 Good Morning - May God bless your day !

MA 

    

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God bless your day too. Got a busy one got to go teach dance to the Sabbath group. Im so happy we changed it to before not after now. I hate staying till five to teach I woudl much rather teach it at noon and then leave shortly afterwards.

Anonymous said...

It was a great day today!  Yippee!  Thanks for reminding me that I need to go reboot my laundry too.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a Great day... I did but didn't think it as I was spreading the mulch that had been sitting in the garage for too long... How great a feeling to have it finished... Have a good night, Sandra