Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Another hot day !

 

   'Desire to aspire to inspire'   

 Brian Cavanaugh  

This little saying certainly rhymes well but at its very heart is an important message.  Every action we do can either inspire or uninspire. It might need a little effort or a kick start to happen but not to go for it can leave the moment lost forever.

I borrowed the quote above from a website I visit and enjoy

http://www.todayismygifttoyou.ie/

 

 

 

I hope you all enjoy the little quotes and poems I post each day.  I enjoy collecting and sharing them .  The internet has a lot to offer and I've found some very special sites out there in cyber space.

 

If you're in this heatwave that we're having, try to drink lots of liquids and stay cool.  It's easy to dehydrate in this weather.

 

 

Happiness is the Sunshine of the Soul

 

May a Smile light your spirit

May it Make you Heart Glow !

 

 

 

Happiness Peace and Love to You,

 

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.graphicgarden.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes another day and I Hope nothing goes wrong today. murphys law has hit us last few days.

Anonymous said...

Love your quotes. They always come at the right time. : )
Angela