Thursday, June 2, 2005

Quiet Morning

To make our lives more meaningful,
it takes a cheerful heart...
and loving life and living it
each day as a brand new start
 

 It takes a positive attitude
when trials come our way...
and having the strength to carry on
and taking the time to pray
 

Life is what we make it,
for the time that we are here...
so start each day with a cheerful heart
and see miracles appear
 

Jill Lemming

 

 

   Always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine. 

  Merriment -  it is the sunny side of existence. 

 Lord  Bryon

 

   

 I put a few pictures of the Spring blooms around my house for you all to see this morning.  Everywhere I look something new is coming upor blooming.

  Share a Smile - Show you Care

     Have a greatday ! 

 Be Blessed !    ma

 

 Graphics by www.cutecolors.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much I could use the smile nad pretty lfowers man i never get azaelas to live much less bloom and that plant makes want to haveone haging on my front porch. Dang it. Nice to see your house. Its always nice to see the syle choicse and decorations and the place where people live. I Love seeing bedrooms andlivingrooms and kitchesnand remake overs and even furniture changes. I tell you its just amazing to see that I picture someones house one way and its really another or sometimes I m right on with it. I alsways steal ideas too>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Anonymous said...

My Iris have quit blooming!  We are now moving into summer.  Although the temps have been pretty mild.  It's 69 degrees at noon here in Nashville.
Have a good rest of the day.
Sonya