Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A Little Sun, A Little Rain kind of day

 

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.


I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.


I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.


I wish you enough pain so that the smallest

 joys in life appear much bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.


I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.


I wish enough Hello's to get you

through the final Good-bye

The little poem above sounds like life...when we get a few clouds and rain - we do appreciate the sunshine so much more !   Just as when we work, we appreciate the time off .

This morning, I'm moving slowly and wondering if I will wake up..  It may be one of those days ...

We need to take time to enjoy living and life and each other. Never brush aside anyone as insignificant. Who knows what they can teach us.

Have a great day !  Hopefully the sun will shine !

Be Blessed !

MA

 

 graphics by www.graphicgarden.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes sun and rain are needed for all our "flowers" friends to grow. None are insignificant. Even those who hurt us teach us about our selves.

Anonymous said...

I know that I will never take breathing for granted again....so being sick will make me appreciate being well when I get there.  Have a good rest of the week.  Weekend will be here before we know it.