Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

 

   From my kitchen window …
I look out across the way
There is beauty to behold …
It doesn’t matter what day.

And as the season changes …
The landscape is so grand
Its, like looking at a painting …
From a master artist hand Over the hills and valleys …
I look out each day
I am amazed at the changes …
As I silently pray.

Lord, please never take away …
The joy that I feel
When I look at Your Master Piece …
And know Your Love is Real  

   

 Good Morning - It's Father's Day today and I put a picture up of my Dad.  Even at his age is still being a good father to his 3 girls.    He watches the news, and keeps up with what the politicians are doing and keeps us all informed of anything we need to be on the lookout for.  Sharing a cup of coffee around my folks table is always an education.  I love to hear the stories of when they were young.  Lots of wonderful memories. 

     

 Here's An Inspiring link For Father's Day that I found while surfing - maybe you'll enjoy it too !

http://www.inspiringthots.net/movie/heart-fathering.php

 

 

 I really don't see hills or valley's out my kitchen window, but the view is still a masterpiece.  Each day something new and wonderful  

 

It's only 6 days and 6 months until Christmas !!!

(just thought you might like to know)

 

  Good Morning !  May God Bless your Day !  

 MA 

 

  graphics by : www.creativeladiesministry.com  

  See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for He allows us to be called His children, and we really are!…
I JOHN 3:1 NLT


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day!!
And have a wonderful week!
Linda

Anonymous said...

WOW love the flowers and happy fathers day to all the men in our lives.