Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Over the Hump-Sliding to the weekend!

 

 A little thought for you this mornin'...  

Every morning I get a little thought for the day in my mailbox and I'd like to share this one with you today.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction  

Isaac Newton

 

Negative behaviour will create a negative reaction and equally positive behaviour will create a positive reaction.  A smile will always invite a smile, respect will generate respect and words of thanks and encouragement will generate more of the same.

 

 

Today's Morning Prayer

 

Lord, I can either choose to be positive or negative.

You generated so much positive energy.

Whereever you went people felt good and positive about themselves.

Help me to be positive today in what I think, do and say.

Amen

 

It doesn't seem like a good morning

for me until....

I say Good Morning to all of you !

Good Morning !

: ')

Take good care !

and have a GRAND day !

MA

 

  www.creativeladiesministry.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF I Can just get thru today OH Lord Help me make it thru this day. AND THIS WEEKEND>

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed the good morning, but thank you!  I hope you have a good evening! :)