Thursday, June 30, 2005

Another wonderful day on the Way!

   

 When I got up this morning the day was bright and sunny

 Yet not matter how I tried I felt a little funny  

 Then I realized I was a draggin

I was definitely a- laggin

Maybe a good cup of coffee will help and soon

I'll be a-jaggin (off to work that is)  

 (poem above slightly adapted by MA)  

   

 * Big Smile *   :< )  

 

Good Morning  

I hope you all are ready to start the day SMILIING  

It seems to help get me going.  After working for as many years as I have you'd think I'd be used to that alarm clock going off and be ready to go in no time.  Not me... I savor every sip of coffee, read my morning devotions, read my e-mails, and check my favorite sites on the net.  Then I get ready !   Of course, I have to get up a half hour earlier to do that, but it's worth it !!!  

 

*Big Beautiful Smile *    : < )))) 

  And Lots of Hugs Too   (((  hug  )))  

 MA   

 

  graphics by www.creativeladiesministry.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read in an ezine that the best hour of the day is the one before you get up. They said you should get up an hour early and take your time and slowly start the day.

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy reading your Good Morning Sunshine journal and On the Brightside email newsletter.
Yeah tomorrow is Friday!!
Although I do not think I am off again til next Friday. My weekend to work...
Have a great Fourth of July!
Linda