Tuesday, June 7, 2005

The Snapdragon Principle

Snapdragon

Just wanted you to know
I have entered the
snapdragon part of my life
 

Part of me has snapped

and the rest of me is draggin.
 


      Another day ! Another morning !

The sun's coming up whether we like it or not

Wish someone could PLEASE fill my cup. 

I need that coffee right now,

cause I'm not at my best til I have that first sip...   

 

 Isn't it funny how we get the habits we have.  I've been having that cup of coffee for soooo many years that I can't remember when I didn't start the day that way.   None the less here it is --We've got to rise and shine

 

Today's Morning Prayer

Lord, in all circumstances, may your joy strengthen me to smile and brighten the lives of others. Amen.

But my mouth would encourage you;

comfort from my lips would bring you relief.

Job 16:5

 

Good Morning !

It's gonna be a Great Day !  

 MA  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah IM a snap draggon dragon LOL

Anonymous said...

With the heat we're having I tended to be a bit of a snapdragon the past couple days.  I have my coffee in the morning and my tea at night.  If I miss either, I'm a bit off.  I feel it will be a great day too!  So far, so good!

Anonymous said...

With me, it's actually hot lemonade in the morning. Got that tip from a lady years ago who said it was really healthy for you. Don't know if she was right but it tastes good and I don't drink coffee or tea, so I needed something in the AM. Hope you're having a great day.
Angela : )