Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Finally got some rain!!!

 

   I'm waiting for the week end
This week has been so long
Is it really only Wednesday?
This calendar must be wrong!
  My back feels like it's Friday
My feet are killing me
This week's gone on forever
I'm so tired I cannot see
  I'm dreaming that this Saturday
A big nap I shall take
No work I'll do of any kind
The bed I will not make

No time clock will I have to punch
No shoes that feel too tight
I'll just relax and lie around
And my  boss can fly a kite!
 Unknown

( It's a good thing my boss doesn't read my journal !  ha ha )

 

 

   May you have all good things today

 Good food,  good laughs

 Good feelings and lots of blessings

The goodness of caring

The goodness of sharing

    

We got some rain overnight and we badly needed it I'm having my 1st cup of good coffee and slowly waking up this morning!    

 A good day starts out for me

by remembering all of you!      

   :< )     and you can quote me on that !  

 

  

  Good Morning ! Blessings for a wonderful Day 

  MA 

 

  www.graphicgarden.com provided the graphics today  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now we had rain both times gully washers and so it ran off and did not do much good except the weeds love it!!!!!!! naturally. Now if your boss did read your journal maybe your boss wwould give you a vacatoin day since your needing it LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  Back from Atlanta!  Hope your week is going well.  Sounds like it is.  Glad you are getting rain.  It's threatened everywhere I've been but never really did anything where I was.  Glad it didn't rain while on the road.
Take care.  
Sonya