Sunday, June 5, 2005

SUDDENLY SUNDAY !

 

This morning when I wakened
And saw the sun above,
I softly said, "Good morning, Lord,
Bless everyone I love."
And right away I thought of you
And said a loving prayer,
That He would bless you specially,
And keep you free from care.
I thought of all the happiness
A day could hold in store,
I wished it all for you because
No one deserves it more.

 

 

GOOD MORNING !

 

Today is the day to 'bless your spirit'

I do that by going to Church,

cooking a little , and getting things ready for the new work week ahead.

This helps me to get going a little better all week long.

 

 

 

CATCH EACH BLESSING

HOLD ON TO IT TIGHT

MAY YOUR DAY BE HAPPY

SUNNY AND BRIGHT !

 

HERE COMES THE SUN TO BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY

 

NO SUN??

 

 

 JUST PUT ON A 'HAPPY FACE'

; . )

 

May God Bless your Day !

 

MA

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes and it came way to fast for us camping.