Friday, May 27, 2005

NEW JOURNAL

Cause My Cup Has Overflowed

I've never made a fortune and it's probably too late now

But I don't worry about that much I'm happy anyhow

And as I go along life's way I'm reaping better than sowed

I'm drinking from my 'saucer ' cause my cup has overflowed.

Author Unknown.

 

Some of you know me from my old journal 'What's New at My House'.  I moved that journal to another place because I thought my work place was going to quit using AOL and I needed to remove all my personal stuff.  Well it looks like that might now be a year away. 

I enjoyed the AOL community and the ease of posting pictures so here I am again.  Since I'll be keeping the journal 'What's New at My House' , I have decided to name this one 'Good Morning Sunshine !'

Have a great day !  Another wonderful one on the Way !

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH wow so good tohave you back. Have a wonderful memorial day weekend.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!!!!!
I've been enjoying reading your "On the Brightside"...
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Love your journal. : )
Angela

Anonymous said...

Yippee.  Glad you are back and the alert is set to receive this new journal.  You have a cutie pie in your journal today!