Sunday, May 29, 2005

FIRST FAMILY CAMP DAY!

 

 GOOD MORNING!

A Letter from God in My Mailbox today...

I am the Lord your God. Today I will be handling all of your problems.  Please remember that I do not need your help. 

   

If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, DO NOT attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD (Something For Jesus To Do) box.  It will be addressed in MY time, not yours.  

   

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or attempt to remove it. Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem.  

   

If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution. 

   

Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest, my child.

If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.

Love Eternally,
The Lord your God

P.S. Please pass this on to all my other kids.

 

 

I'm off to Church this morning and then on my way to visit my family that's been camping since Friday.  They are only about an hour and a half away.  It'll will be great to see them all. I'll have pictures for you tomorrow !

 

Look For The Sun

The sun is always shining somewhere
Though the storms may obscure it from view
There's always a light in the Heavens,
Though rain clouds may hide it too

And though we lose sight of the brightness
And shadows may darken our door,
Always the sun will appear,
Shining as bright as before.

May God Bless Your Day !

ma

 

(camping graphics by)

www.hshpgraphics.com    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH i wanted to be camping so bad this weekend. Wish I could come and please share lot s of pics iwth me of it. SFJTD (Something For Jesus To Do) box.  It will be addressed in MY time, not yours.  this is a hard thing to do at times boy is it.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this entry!  Love the tents, love the email from God, and just everything!!!!
Have a good Memorial day.
Sonya