Monday, May 30, 2005

I LOVE HOLIDAYS !

 

Smiling is infectious,
You catch it like the flu
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too!

I passed around the corner
And someone saw my grin
When he smiled,
I realized I'd passed it on to him

I thought about that smile,
 Then realized its worth,
A single smile just like mine
Could travel 'round the earth

So if you feel a smile begin,
Don't leave it undetected.
Let's start an epidemic quick
And get the world infected!

 

I love having an extra day off from work - I'll probably be working around home today, but that's ok!

If you haven't already seen the pictures - there are lots more of our Family Camp day in the post below.

 

 

May your day be very Special from the beginning til the end!

Filled with nothing but Sunshine, Laughter and Lots of Happiness!

Good Morning - May you have a Blessed Day !

ma

girl graphics by www.graphicgarden.com

 

   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I love the extra day off with family too. So nice.

Anonymous said...

It is nice having an extra day off.  I love it.  Enjoy yours.